Fraser Coast Online Community Directory
Fraser Coast Online is bought to you by Bay Connect, Hervey Bay. We are a not-for-profit organisation and rely on volunteers to bring you up-to-date listings.
Due to many circumstances beyond our control we have had to reduce our online directory to a basic list format. We would like to thank all our clients and visitors over the years for your ongoing support.
We are sad to say that we are now only listing community and support groups and not-for-profit organisations to our directory.
We will endeavour to keep upto date with your details and if you would like to add your organisation, email or web address or have your details edited you can contact our volunteers with the details.
Our Fraser Coast
The Fraser Coast Region is a local government area in the Wide Bay-Burnett region of Queensland, Australia, about 250 kilometers (160 mi) north of Brisbane. It is centered on the twin cities of Hervey Bay and Maryborough, and also contains Fraser Island. The Fraser Coast Regional Council was created in 2008 from a merger of the Cities of Maryborough and Hervey Bay and the Shires of Woocoo and most of Tiaro.
The Fraser Coast Regional Councillors:
- Cr Chris Loft - Mayor
- Cr James Hansen - Division 1 - Portfolio: Agriculture and Rural Infrastructure
- Cr Anne Maddern - Division 2 - Portfolio: Small Communities Development
- Cr Paul Truscott - Division 3 - Portfolio: Innovation and Aviation
- Cr Daniel Sanderson - Division 4 - Portfolio: Youth and City Precinct Development
- Cr Rolf Light - Division 5 - Portfolio: Finance and Disaster Management
- Cr David Lewis - Division 6 - Portfolio: Culture, Arts and Environment
- Cr Darren Everard - Division 7 - Portfolio: Events and Recreation
- Cr Denis Chapman - Division 8 - Portfolio: Planning and Infrastructure
- Cr Stuart Taylor - Division 9 - Portfolio: Tourism, Communication and Governance
- Cr George Seymour - Division 10 - Portfolio: Community, Heritage and Family Services
"The Fraser Coast is a stunning tapestry of nature’s wonders – with World Heritage listed Fraser Island, the Great Sandy Strait, marine parks, wetlands, ancient rainforests and a stunning coastline of pristine, white sandy beaches with mountains, national parks, native woodlands, heath and dense rainforest and the beautiful Mary River.
Our region sits within the Great Sandy Biosphere, part of a World Network of Biosphere Reserves covering internationally-designated protected areas. The Biosphere Reserve status gives worldwide recognition to the Fraser Coast's outstanding natural beauty and diversity. It's all a part of what makes our lifestyle so special and why we are naturally one of the happiest regional communities in Australia!"
Fraser Coast Post Codes:
||Brooweena, Doongul, Gigoomgan, Glenbar, Gungaloon, Malarga, North Aramara, Teebar, Woocoo
||Biggenden, Boompa, Coringa, Degilbo, Didcot, Golden Fleece, Wateranga, Woowoonga
||Antigua, Bauple, Bauple Forest, Beaver Rock, Boonooroo, Boonooroo Plains, Duckinwilla, Dundathu, Dunmora, Ferney, Glenorchy, Gootchie, Grahams Creek, Granville, Gundiah, Maryborough, Mount Steadman, Mount Urah, Mungar, Netherby, Oakhurst, Owanyilla, Pilerwa, Pioneers Rest, St Helens, Talegalla Weir, Tandora, Teddington, The Dimonds, Thinoomba, Tiaro, Tinana, Tinana South, Tuan Forest, Walkers Point
||Booral, Bunya Creek, Dundowran Beach, Eli Waters, Great Sandy Strait, Happy Valley, Hervey Bay, Kawungan, Nikenbah, Pialba, Point Vernon, Scarness, Sunshine Acres, Susan River, Torquay, Urangan, Urraween, Walliebum, Walligan, Wondunna
||Beelbi Creek, Burgowan, Burrum Heads, Burrum River, Burrum Town, Howard, Pacific Haven